Giorgio’s Family Restaurant is happy to announce that due to the Phase Three announcement by the Virginia Governor, we are open at full capacity on Wednesday, July 1! We are excited about being able to invite you all into our dining room and Outdoor Patio once again!
As you may have noticed, we have installed a very nice set
of outdoor tents in our side parking lot to create a lovely outdoor “Patio
Dining Room” in addition to the few tables on our regular patio. Our landlord has given us express permission
to use the parking lot for outdoor seating for the near future to allow us to
reopen under the Phase 1 guidelines as set forth by the Governor of Virginia
and the CDC.
Our Carryout “Grab and Go” and “Car Hop” system will continue with designated parking spots in front of the restaurant specifically reserved for this purpose.
Our new temporary hours of operation will be…
- Carryout M-S (2:00pm-9:00pm)
- Outdoor Patio M–TH 3:00-9:00pm and F-S 3-9:30pm.
- Closed Sunday
There are a few things we need to share with everyone so
that we have a successful and safe re-opening.
We ask for your patience and cooperation as we move into yet another
unprecedented stage of our business.
- Upon employee arrival to work, we will be
checking all of our employees with an infrared thermometer. Anyone with a
temperature over 100.4F will be sent home immediately.
- All attempts will be made to make the dining
experience safe for both you and our employees.
This is extremely important to us and we hope that you can also help us
ensure a safe environment. We will be wearing masks, washing hands at regual
intervals at a minimum, sterilizing all tables and chairs between guests, sterilizing
the bathrooms and door handles regularly, and taking every precaution to make
sure every surface is clean and safe for your use.
- Upon your arrival, please check in with the host/ess and await further instruction. Please maintain sufficient social distancing until you are waiting and while escorted to your table.
- We do ask that you participate in following the state’s executive order and wear a mask when inside the restaurant or when speaking closely to someone. Wearing masks will be required upon arrival and until you are seated at the table. The nature of our dining room has always been very social, but we ask that for the safety of everyone involved that you refrain from “visits” to other tables and any unnecessary movement in the dining area.
- Tables will be placed 6 feet apart and may not be moved under any circumstances.
- We ask that guests remain seated at their tables for the duration of dinner except for restroom visits.
- We will be offering paper menus (one-time use) and will be encouraging our guests to use their smart phones to access the posted menu on our website.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance
between yourself and other guests if waiting for the restroom, entering or
exiting the building.
As you can imagine, we are excited to re-open and see everyone! We hope to make common sense adjustments to our policies and operations as we figure everything out. Can’t wait to see you!!!!
Love to All!,
The Whole Giorgio’s and WineStyles Family
GIFT CARDS for Giorgio’s are available for purchase via our Gift Card Site or by calling us at 703-580-8500.